Thursday, April 24, 2008

If I recycle so should YOU!


For lunch I like to gulp down on a ice cold refreshment from the vending machines, and here it shows that I had finished drinking my Gatorade o nd I'm ready and really excited to throw it in the recycling bin because it is just so much fun! I recycle on a daily basis and every Tuesday night I empty out my garbage bin full of recyclables like water bottles and milk containers and also plastic things like my little sister old broken toys and after that I throw it into the black garbage container outside, for waste management to come pick it up the next morning.
I also like to save up all the old newspapers that I don't need to throw away all together and throw it all out in the house so I can put it in the larger garbage bin. Or an alternative thing that you can do is save all the bottles till you think you have enough and drive it down to the recycling center nearest you. From home to school i enjoy the feeling of knowing I did something to keep my community clean.

No comments: